O’Brien executive produces NOS4A2, based on the novel by Joe Hill, which she created for television. Previously, she’s written for Fear the Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Big Love and Flesh and Bone, which was nominated for a Writer’s Guild Award. O’Brien has an MFA in playwriting from the Yale School of Drama.
Content LA news
- Content LA moved to August 19
- Showtime, Blumhouse, Skydance and Gamechanger line up for Content LA
- Don’t forget to enter the US SERIES COPRO PITCH @ Content LA
- HBO & HBO Max’s Meredith Gertler to keynote at Content LA
- Enter the US SERIES COPRO PITCH @ Content LA
- Content LA set for May 15. Book your earlybird ticket now