US SERIES COPRO PITCH @ Content LA
The US SERIES COPRO PITCH is designed to uncover the best new scripted series from inside the US looking for international copro finance, and the cream of fresh international projects looking to attach US partners.
From submitted entries, five projects will be selected to present a 10-minute pitch live at Content LA 19 August 2020, with other finalists presented to delegates through an online Content LA portal at the event.
This is an ideal way for domestic and international creators to attach partners to the most exciting new projects.
The US SERIES COPRO PITCH is looking for new innovative scripted drama and comedy series from inside the US looking for international copro finance, and from the international business looking to attach US partners.
· New scripted drama or comedy series originated out of the US suitable for international co-production and looking for commission and or finance
· New scripted drama or comedy series originated from the international business looking to attach US partners
. Projects must be unseen and not selected for another market within six months before Content LA
· Projects must be from established producers or showrunners or have established industry partners and or creatives attached
· Projects can be suitable for either mainstream networks, global or emerging digital platforms
· Both long form or short form scripted series will be considered
· Pitchees will need to be available to attend Content LA on 19 August 2020 to pitch their project and network with potential partners
· The pitch slot will be 10 minutes in length and must include as much information as possible including the rationale for international partnership and exactly what is required at this stage of development. It should be treated as a broadcaster / platform pitch.
· Mood boards, casting, treatment, mini-pilots or sizzles should be included.
· Please complete the US SERIES COPRO PITCH submission form below, including:
· A clear outline description of the project you wish to pitch
· Why you want to present it at Content LA.
· Financing plan outlining what finance is in place and what is still required.
· Series bible, pilot treatment, scripts should be included if available.
· Teaser / visuals where available.
Deadline for submissions is 30 June 2020
Successful submissions will be notified if they have been selected to pitch on 15 July 2020.