The Content LA Series Pitch is designed to uncover the best new scripted series from the US that are looking for international partners and finance.
Five projects will be selected to present a 10-minute pitch live at Content LA 2020
The Content LA Series Pitch is looking for new innovative scripted drama and comedy series from the US that are looking for international partners and or finance.
· New scripted drama or comedy series originated out of the US suitable for international co-production and looking for commission and or finance
· Projects must be unseen and not selected for another market within six months before Content LA
· Projects must be from established producers or showrunners or have established industry partners and or creatives attached
· Projects can be suitable for either mainstream networks, global or emerging digital platforms
· Both long form or short form scripted series will be considered
· Pitchees will need to be available to attend Content LA on 15 May 2020 to pitch their project and network with potential partners
· The pitch slot will be 10 minutes in length and must include as much information as possible including the rationale for international partnership and exactly what is required at this stage of development. It should be treated as a broadcaster / platform pitch.
· Mood boards, casting, treatment, mini-pilots or sizzles should be included.
· Please complete the Content LA Series Pitch submission form HERE.
· A cover letter outlining your pitch and why you want to present it at Content LA.
· Series bible, pilot treatment, scripts should be included if available.
· Financing plan outlining what finance is in place and what is still required.
· Teaser / visuals where available.
Deadline for submissions is 31 March
Successful submissions will be notified if they have been selected to pitch on 15 April.